Trixie Protective Net
Trixie Protective Net
Assembly Instructions -
Net for balconies:
Measure the height from the wall's ledge up to the ceiling. If the balcony has a balustrade we recommend to measure from the balcony's floor in order to avoid gaps.
Before starting with fixing the protective net make sure that drilling of holes in the side walls or balustrade of your balcony or terrace is allowed.
1. Please check now if the size of the protective net is sufficient for your purpose. For this the net should be stretched in advance. The lateral strings are for a better orientation. First tighten the net in height and then in width. It has to be stretched until each mesh gets a squared shape (ill. 1). Please note that the net fixed at the balcony should slightly sag so that the cat cannot climb at it. After considering the previous details the protective net can be cut to size. In order to keep the knots of the net tight do not cut it under the distance of at least 1 cm to the knots.
2. For fixing the hook screws drill the necessary numbers of holes into the side walls as well as in the balcony ledge (if the balustrade cannot be used for fixing the net). The holes should follow in short distances so that there will not occur any gaps for your cat (ill. 2). The net can also be fixed with help of eg. 3 poles which are installed at the side walls on the balcony's edge.
3. For getting more stability the included fixing rope will be threaded at the outer sides of the net (ill 3).
4. Now the protective net can be hanged on the hook screws and can be tightened and knotted by the help of the fixing rope.
Assembly without drilling:
If drilling holes should not be allowed in your case, the protective net can also be fixed by the help of 2 telescope poles (available at specialist dealers). Therefore the aluminum poles will be screwed on to the wall or balustrade by the help of a stable clamp.
The net reacts to changes in temperature. That is why there can come up wrinkles which will disappear in wintertime (Please do not re-tighten the net during summer.)
Please do not let your cat be unsupervised with the protective net.
Available in 3 sizes:
4 x 3 m/ 6 x 3 m/8 x 3 m
hard-wearing and UV resistant
mesh width 3 × 3 cm
also suitable for small cats
with hooks, rawlplugs and fixing cord
- Material - nylon (monofil yarn)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Request for Refund shall be accepted only if the product is damaged / Defective / Received wrong product has been shipped. We will initiate your refund within 7 business days of receiving the refund request and authorization of the refund.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact email@example.com